Applying for a position:
Search our job-board to find an opportunity. Next, review the Job Description of the potential position. If the position looks appealing and you meet the minimum qualifications, then apply online by completing and electronically signing each document. You must sign up on the left to apply.
After you apply:
- The Status in your active application will say "HR Review"
This means your application and forms have been received. It is safe to log out.
- An Acadian recruiter or hiring manager will review your profile.
- The goal for our hiring process is to find people that will be a good fit with the team and who will do a great job with the kind of work we do. Depending on the job and Acadian Company, you may receive an email request asking you to complete a job-fit assessment. The assessment helps us understand if you are a good match for the job.
- Throughout the process you will receive email updates about your current status. You can also log into the system with your email address and password to check the status of your active employment applications.
Our interviewing process varies among the Acadian family of companies. Your interviews may be:
- In a group
- One-on-one with the hiring manager or recruiter
Thank you for exploring job opportunities with Acadian Companies. We look forward to reviewing your application!