|Job Title||Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)*|
|Location||Houston,TX*||*Position is based out of Houston,TX|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Temporary|
Job Description: The Licensed Vocational Nurse requires a motivated and energetic individual preferably with experience in skilled nursing care. The right candidate will have passion for human kindness and wellness for life.
- All applicants must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved LVN program.
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an LVN in the state of Texas and be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
Job functions for LVNs include but are not limited to:
- Assists with setup and breakdown of testing sites.
- Assists team lead with supply preparation.
- Greets all employees and residents of nursing home.
- Verifies identification.
- Completes COVID test on each employee and resident (nasopharyngeal swabs).
- Coordinates with nursing home management as needed regarding test results.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.