|Job Title||Compliance Auditor*|
|Location||Lafayette,LA*||*Position is based out of Lafayette,LA|
- The Compliance Auditor works in the Compliance Department, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization.
- The Compliance Auditor acts as staff to the Enterprise Compliance Manager and Acadian’s Corporate Compliance Committee by gathering audit findings and completing reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform detailed internal audits and provide audit findings to the Enterprise Compliance Manager, based on risk areas identified for all divisions of Acadian Companies. Including but not limited to:
- Credentialing, Billing, Training & Education, Contracts, Approved Drivers, Customer & Employee Concerns, and 3rd party vendors
- Assist with HIPAA related audits and investigations.
- Complete follow-up risk assessments as needed
- Assist with ensuring adequate policies & procedures are managed in Acadian Central.
- Meet with policy masters
- Audit existing policies
- Ensure policies are updated within the required 2-year time frame
- Distribution and maintenance of compliance-related reports for all divisions of Acadian Companies, including but not limited to:
- Credentialing, Training, Policies, and Compliance Score Cards.
- Assist with the implementation of an enterprise-wide risk assessment.
- Maintain a list of required credentials for all divisions.
- Maintain a list of compliance Key Performance Indicators from all relevant departments.
- Assist in updating compliance-related training assignments and reporting.
- Corresponding as directed with Administrative Assistants and Managers throughout Acadian Companies regarding compliance generated reports and updates as needed.
- Proactively research compliance-related issues that may affect our industry. Provide recommendations to improve compliance and internal controls with applicable State and Federal laws and regulations related to Medicare and Medicaid.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred industry experience may be considered as well. HS Degree required.
- Experience in a healthcare or related organization preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including being comfortable with working on multiple projects at one time
- Proficient computer skills required including Email, Excel, Word type platforms. Experience with the Google suite of products is a plus.