|Location||Beaumont,TX*||*Position is based out of Beaumont,TX|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
Acadian Ambulance has an immediate opening for a Dispatcher in Beaumont, Texas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensures productive use of all assets / resources, equipment and employees.
• Interacts courteously with customers and fellow employee owners.
• Provides Pre-Arrival instructions to callers.
• Answers emergency and non-emergency telephone lines, radio channels and dedicated 911 lines.
• Maintains accurate records and logs as needed in a Computer Aided Dispatch system utilizing GPS tracking.
• Performs special projects as assigned.
• Participates in staff meetings, goal setting and strategic planning.
Position qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- valid BLS certification
- EMD certification preferred
- Dispatch experience preferred
• Demonstrates ability to maintain emotional control during stressful and time intensive situations and events. Types at least 30 words per minute.
• Must be organized; showing attention to detail and multi-tasking.
• Safety oriented and foresees problems and works pro-actively to solve them.
• Self-motivated, disciplined with strong leadership qualities
• Flexible in working shifts; possibly day and/or night.