|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and implementing effective recruiting strategies and practices to source, attract, screen, recruit and select highly qualified EMT’s, AEMT’s and Paramedics.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Recruit and screen candidates for openings
- Establish and maintain local contacts
- Communicate job offers and rejections to candidates
- Attend job fairs, trade shows and conferences to source leads
- Maintain data for federal and state compliance activities
- Generate a variety of reports
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 3 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Written skills include the ability to write memos, letters, advertisements, and other correspondence. Verbal skills include the ability to speak to large groups of people making presentations, excellent telephone skills, and good interpersonal skills for in-depth face-to-face interviewing.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize openings.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to read, understand and apply concepts relating to employment law, screening techniques and personnel recruitment techniques.
- Willingness to attend seminars or classes relating to the development of professional human resource knowledge and skills.