|Job Title||IT Analyst, Executive Support*|
|Location||Lafayette, LA*||*Position is based out of Lafayette, LA|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
Acadian Ambulance is currently seeking candidates for a full-time IT Analyst, Executive Support position available in Lafayette, Louisiana. The executive support analyst is responsible for delivering tier2 and executive IT support in accordance with IT service level agreements. By partnering with tier1 and technology groups, the analyst ensures all incidents are analyzed, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop service strategy to mitigate software, hardware, and networking issues escalated from tier1
- Troubleshoot and resolve tier2 IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels
- Ensure incidents are resolved against SLAs
- Report on the health of their respective site using uptime and ticket-related performance metrics
- Partner with IT and business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on products and services
- Track and report all open and closed incidents to leadership teams
- Develop business support standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for incident management
- Evaluate trade-offs between issues using value, impact, and risk criteria
- Proactively learn and train other staff members on new product and service technologies
- Champion internal channels to proactively offer advice and help to peers on solving complex issues
- Travel to company locations as needed. (some overnight travel required)
- Maintain knowledge base by creating new articles and updating existing articles
- Perform IT support for executives
- Perform IT orientation for new employees
- Perform IT support for dispatch/communication centers
- Available after-hours and weekends for maintenance windows and on-call
- Other continuity of operational duties as assigned
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in computer systems or 2-4 years equivalent work experience as a computer support specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of company-supported applications. Ability to learn and support new applications.
- CompTIA ITF+ certification is required within 6 months of employment.
- CompTIA A+ certification is required within 12 months of employment.