|Job Title||National Recruiter|
|Location||To Be Determined|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
Acadian Ambulance Service is looking for a dynamic, experienced Recruiter to comb the country to find the best of the best in emergency medical services. Nationally-accredited and employee-owned, Acadian is the largest private ambulance service in the U.S. and proudly serves over 70 counties and parishes in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. This position will require extensive traveling and public speaking to develop and maintain a productive network and candidate pipeline of Paramedics, Advanced EMTs, and EMTs. Work location is flexible.
- Source and recruit quality candidates for emergency and non-emergency transportation services.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiting team to identify talent needs and build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Leverage various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates.
- Participate in college recruiting, job fairs and other recruiting activities throughout the U.S.
- Develop and maintain a network of quality contacts and referrals.
- Work closely with regional recruiters to introduce and transition candidates to local recruitment efforts.
- Analyze recruitment and hiring metrics to improve selection process.
- At least 3 years sourcing and recruiting experience.
- HR Generalist or HR certification a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of full life-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessment.
- Ability to recruit on a national level for a variety of positions at multiple locations.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to travel (60-70% travel requirement).