|Job Title||Fleet Maintenance Supervisor*|
|Location||Baton Rouge, LA*||*Position is based out of Baton Rouge, LA|
Acadian Fleet Operations is seeking a motivated, highly knowledgeable individual for the position of Fleet Maintenance Supervisor. This position will perform mechanic duties also.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Quality control of maintenance and repair work in Acadian workshops and from vendors.
- Quality control of inputs in Dossier.
- Leadership, training and development of technicians.
- Management of staff including: performance appraisal, welfare etc.
- Leadership, training and mentoring of coordinators as needed.
- Liaison with Operations for Fleet/Ops Coordination, to include but is not limited to: conflict resolution, process and workflow improvement, and forward planning on a continuous basis.
- Inventory control.
- Safety management.
- Fleet efficiency initiatives.
- Reporting and dissemination of key information.
- Reinforcing and implementing policy and vision.
Skills / Qualifications:
- High level of leadership skills.
- Highly-reliable attendance record.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Coalition building attitude toward achieving multi-departmental goals
- Strong communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of both diesel and gasoline engines.
- Good computer skills.
- Can send/receive emails and learn new software as needed.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the automotive/diesel repair.
- Minimum 2 years in supervision/management
Shift: 6 am to 3:30 pm