|Job Title||Service Desk Supervisor|
|Department||Corporate / Administrative & Support|
The IT department is currently accepting all applications for Service Desk Supervisor. This position supervises the daily operations of the service desk which includes daily phone, remote support, and work order queue management, staff schedules, staff training and assisting with request/issue escalations. Facilitates the operations of desktop-support services to ensure clients' problems are handled expeditiously. This position reports to the Network Services Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed, to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, skills or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a general description of the essential duties and requirements common to positions of this type and may be subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish and enforce Help Desk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service and prevent future problems.
- Continually audit workflows and processes to ensure maximum efficiency- identify and implement automations to eliminate manual processes.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of help desk technology procurement and development efforts.
- Assess the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Other Continuity of Operations Duties as assigned to include disaster recovery
- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Bachelors or Associates degree required and 4 years of experience in related field
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals certified or comparable experience
- CompTIA A+ certified or comparable experience